4 Days / 3 Nights in Northern- Tanzania
Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, picked up by Sasougandasafaris driver-guide, and then transfer to Springlands Hotel for overnight and breakfast.
Day 2: The drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park takes about 4 hours. After having a picnic lunch in Manyara, you start a late afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the groundwater forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade of acacia. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. In the late evening, you transfer to the Highview Hotel with full board.
Day 3: Drive 30 minutes from the Highview Hotel to the gate for Ngorongoro Crater. On the eastern side, you will see the Rift Valley, elephant, buffalo, zebra, monkey, and birds, as well as viewing the crater rim. Tanzania’s best concentration of wild animals is in Ngorongoro’s huge, perfect crater. This is also the best place in Tanzania to see black rhinos as well as the pride of lions that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. Then, in the late afternoon, drive back to the Springlands Hotel in Moshi – Bed, and Breakfast.
Day 4: Check out at the hotel and transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
|No of pax||Price per person sharing|
|1 PAX||US$ 1340|
|2 PAX||US$ 915|
|3 PAX||US$ 800|
|4 PAX||US$ 760|
|5 PAX||US$ 720|
Safari price is Inclusive of:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport.
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser.
- All park and entrance fees.
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs.
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles.
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee.
- Current Government taxes and levies.
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights.
- Balloon excursion (US$ 600 pp).
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance.
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions are not described in the itinerary.
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone, and postage.
- Item of personal Nature.
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour.
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME AGAIN TO ADVENTURE WITH SASOUGANDASAFARIS!!!