Itinerary: 5 days Safari tour in Northern- Tanzania
Day 1: Arrive to Kilimanjaro airport, picked by Sasougandasafaris driver guide and then transfer to Springlands hotel for overnight and breakfast.
Day 2: At 8:00 a.m. take the drive from Moshi (Springlands hotel) to Lake Manyara National Park takes about 3-4 hours. After having a picnic lunch in Manyara, you start a late afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the ground water forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. Overnight at Highview hotel or similar hotel; -full board
Day 3: After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhino as well as prides of lion that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. In the late afternoon drive to Highview hotel for Dinner and overnight. FB
Day 4: After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park takes three hours. This park is spectacular in the dry season when many of the migratory wildlife species come back to the permanent waters of the Tarangire River. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain when they migrate again to good grazing areas. In the late afternoon drive back to Moshi at Springlands hotel for overnight and breakfast.
Day 5: Check out at the hotel and transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
|No of pax||Price per person sharing|
|1 PAX||US$ 1930|
|2 PAX||US$ 1315|
|3 PAX||US$ 1150|
|4 PAX||US$ 1100|
|5 PAX||US$ 1045|
|6 PAX||US$ 1000|
Safari price are Inclusive of:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$ 600 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff and porters
- Meals, drinks and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME AGAIN TO ADVENTURE WITH SASOUGANDASAFARIS!!!