6 days Safari tour- Tanzania
Day 1: Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport; picked up with Sasougandasafaris driver guide and then transferred to Springlands Hotel or similar hotel in Moshi for overnight and morning breakfast.
Day 2: At 8:00 a.m. take the drive from Moshi (Springlands hotel) to Lake Manyara National Park takes about 4 hours. After having a picnic lunch in Manyara, you start a late afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the east, the Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive backdrop to the lake. In the tall trees of the groundwater forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, and on the escarpment, elephants stand in the shade. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. Overnight at Highview hotel or similar hotel; –Meal Plan Full board.
Day 3: The drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge takes 3 to 4 hours. Olduvai Gorge is an archaeological site located in the eastern Serengeti plains, in which early human fossils were first discovered. It has an amazing landscape that resulted from the same tectonic forces that created the Great Rift Valley millions of years ago. Then in the late evening, drive to and overnight at Serengeti Wildebeest camp. Meal Plan Full board.
Day 4: After breakfast, venture into the Serengeti’s wilderness corners for a half-day of game viewing in the park. With a picnic lunch beside you, take your leisure while exploring this world heritage site, where the earth’s largest concentration of plain game still roams free! In the late afternoon, go to Ngorongoro Wild Camp for rest, dinner, and overnight. Meal Plan Full board.
Day 5: After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a game drive inside the crater. This is the best place in Tanzania to see black rhinos as well as the pride of lions that include the magnificent black-manned males. There are lots of colorful flamingoes and a variety of water birds. Other game that you can see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. In the afternoon drive back to Moshi at Springlands hotel. Meal Plan Bed & Breakfast.
Day 6: Check out at the hotel and transferred to the airport for the flight back home.
PRICE PER PERSON SHARING
|No of pax||Price per person sharing|
|1 PAX||US$ 2540|
|2 PAX||US$ 1740|
|3 PAX||US$ 1540|
|4 PAX||US$ 1420|
|5 PAX||US$ 1380|
|6 PAX||US$ 1320|
Safari prices are Inclusive of:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Moshi
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Balloon excursion (US$ 600 pp)
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone, and postage
- Item of personal Nature
- Masaai village tour & Olduvai Gorge Tour
YOU ARE MOST WELCOME AGAIN TO ADVENTURE WITH SASO UGANDA SAFARIS!!!