We are specialists in
- Gorilla treks
- Chimpanzee treks
- Game viewing Safaris /drives
- Birding safaris
- Photo safaris
- Cultural tours
- Nature safaris
- Adventure safaris
- Vehicle hire services
- Hotel accommodation bookings
- Unforgettable wildlife experiences
- Knowledgeable and very experienced guides
- Custom designed four-wheel-drive safari vehicles
- Delicious cuisines by hospitable service providers
- Accommodation of all standards (budget, midrange, and top-notch luxury)
We pride ourselves on being innovative and creative, especially when it comes to designing, planning, and executing customized safaris. We offer a wide range of exciting tours and safaris which our guests can personalize or customize, based on their interest, budget, time scale, and other requirements.
With a dedicated team of planners and experienced safari guides with diverse knowledge of the destinations to be covered, we put into consideration the interests of our guests to arrange the finest customized tours for them in Uganda and Rwanda and to ensure value for money safari experiences that are very exciting.
We value good customer care, reliability, safety, and quality service. We use custom-designed safari vehicles ideal for providing comfort even on rough safari roads. Whether it is a luxury safari where you stay in the best accommodations this part of the world has to offer or a budget tour where guests stay in camp tents under the great African sky, we make your safari a very memorable experience.
We believe in responsible tourism and work towards ensuring that tourism maximizes the benefits to local communities, minimizes negative social and environmental impacts, and helps local people conserve fragile cultures, habitats, and species.
We care about preserving the environment and natural resources, respect local customs and practices, care about the needs of the local people, and are dedicated to giving our guests more than the average package deal.
We are licensed by the Uganda Tourism Board; are full members of the Association of Uganda Tour Operators; we feature on Safari Bookings and are reviewed positively on Tripadvisor, a worldwide recommended travel review website.
We invite you to inquire about our tours and safaris and shall be happy to help you plan your next African Trip to the finest detail.
Why Uganda & Rwanda
- They have the largest and most diverse concentration of wildlife on earth ranging from the endangered Mountain gorillas to a unique combination of the bush, forest, and water animals and more than one thousand bird species.
- The countries also have some of the most beautiful lakes like Lake Victoria, Mutanda, Lake Bunyonyi, and Kivu. These lakes are beautiful in a grand way where forested islands and the Blue Mountains dissolve into horizon lines and stunning sunsets.
- Uganda is also the land of the impenetrable forests of jungle vegetation; hills that have been cultivated with skill, of vast stretches of grassland used by the proud nomadic herdsmen; and tea plantations whose endless green carpet stretches to the distant horizon.
- Besides wildlife, you find the beautiful mountain ranges, the largest freshwater lake in the world, tropical beaches, and the best savannah parks in the world; the vast tropical rainforests, and the matchless Great Rift Valley.
- There is the mighty River Nile, the World’s longest River with its spectacular waterfalls and rapids; the setting for some of the world’s best white-water rafting and bungee jumping spots.
- There are the snow-capped Rwenzori mountains in Western Uganda, the Virunga Volcanoes bordering the Democratic Republic of Congo, and Mount Elgon in Eastern Uganda, offering hiking opportunities through beautiful scenery.
- And most importantly, Uganda and Rwanda have the reputation of having ‘Africa’s friendliest people’, with a first-class tradition of hospitality.
It is no wonder therefore that Lonely Planet, the World’s largest travel guide book and digital media publisher named Uganda the number one tourism destination to visit in 2012!
Why SASO Uganda Safaris Ltd
- Great itineraries and unmatchable customer care to all our client’s yearning to come again
- A commitment to going an extra mile to ensure value for money and customer satisfaction
- Reliance on knowledgeable, experienced, and warmhearted safari guides who put their all to deliver a remarkable service
- Thrilling adventures that leave customers with memories of a lifetime