Visit Us Anytime
We all know how life can be challenging and hard. And that there's no
answer always to all the issues you may face. we are here to help you
If you are a wildlife or travel lover hunting for an unforgettable trip, a Gorilla Safari is definitely the one on the top of your bucket list. Spectacular scenery and an amazing wildlife feature Gorilla Safaris and trekking tours. Unlike any other experience in Africa, Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda is surreal and mystique. The jungle mists give an unrealistic atmosphere.
The gorillas tamed for two years are habituated to human interference in the jungle areas. However, following the rules and guidelines for Gorilla Trekking Rwanda destinations assure your safety and security in the parks.
There are nearly 500 bird species found here, including the elusive shoebill. There are many more still to be discovered.
Some 58 species of tree have and shrub been described by conservationists in Gishwati-Mukura, with plans to introduce 18 more as part of ongoing reforestation efforts.
Gishwati-Mukura is situated on the highest ridges of the Congo-Nile Divide, along with the incredibly biodiversity Albertine Rift.
There are 75 species of mammal in the park, including 13 primates.
The Rwanda Safari Parks are home to approximately half the world’s remaining population of the, critically endangered, mountain gorilla.
• Dark colours like the khakis are more preferable to blend in with the forest greens.
• Avoid bright colours as they can instigate the mountain gorillas.
• Waterproof safari clothes are advisable.
• Wear lightweight and full sleeved shirts and trousers to avoid cuts and scratches from nettles.
• Rain jackets can protect you from sudden morning showers.
• Safari boots is a must.
Mountain gorillas are very sensitive to human bodies and highly vulnerable to diseases. Human diseases have been one big reason causing gorilla deaths. Keep a safe distance from the creatures while on your trek.
• Human beings are as vulnerable as the mountain gorillas and can get infectious.
Do not touch these animals frequently to stay safe from wildlife diseases.
• Do not go for Gorilla Trekking Safaris if you are sick or unwell.
Equivalent to some of Eastern Africa’s savannah reserves, the low-lying Akagera National Park is nestled in the east of the country on the border with Tanzania.
Located in the northwest of Rwanda, Volcanoes National Park, or Parc Nationals de Volcans (PNV), borders neighbouring Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
• We’re frequently asked “When Is The Best Time To Visit Rwanda?‘, and the appropriate response is typically intricate. It will rely upon numerous things including your interests, where you need to visit and for what reason you’re voyaging.
• If you are visiting Rwanda For Gorilla Trekking the dry season is the best of all.
• In the core of Africa, partially south of the equator, Rwanda’s generally high elevation furnishes it with an amazingly wonderful tropical highland atmosphere, though additionally with a lot of rain. Temperatures differ impressively between areas relying upon their height, but very little from month to month in the same place.
• Rwanda’s long stormy season endures from about March to May when the rain is heavy and constant. At that point from June to mid-September is the long dry season; this is by and large the best time to visit if you have a choice for your Rwanda trekking and Rwanda Safari Tours in quest of Gorillas over the forested land.
• Gorilla Trekking Rwanda can also be conducted during the wet season (March, April, and November).
• While on Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Rwanda; don’t stare straight into gorillas eyes, maintain silence at all times but feel free to ask the guide questions, keep a distance of 8 metres away from the apes. Avoid smoking or eating in the forest premises, in case of a cough or flu.
A Rwandan ceremony that celebrates naming the new born baby gorilla. It is an ancestral baby naming ceremony carried on since gorillas first began to be tamed. The ceremony aims to help monitor individual gorilla and their growth in the dense habitat. This ceremony also aimed to bring the attention of locals and the foreigners towards the protection of gorillas in Volcanoes National Park in the Virunga Mountains in the north of the country.
Accommodation in Rwanda falls into two major types: hotels in the capital Kigali, and safari lodges and tented camps situated in Rwanda’s national parks and reserves for Gorilla Trekking Safaris, the most popular and comfortable of which is, of course, the Volcanoes National Park.
• Accommodation along with Rwanda Safari Tours packages provide the ideal base from which to go gorilla trekking – expect clean and comfortable lodges, good food, amazing forest views and plenty of adventure.
Rwanda is an awe-inspiring gorilla trekking destination in all over the world. The rewards you would get in Rwanda during your stay you will never forget the name of this country. Gorillas are the crown in Rwanda’s tourism jewel. So plan your Rwanda Safari Tours with gorilla tracking and enjoy the unique flavour of this land. Call us (+256 775 564 060) or visit our website @ gorillatrips.net to learn more about Gorilla Trekking Safaris and Rwanda Safari Tours. Book your Rwanda Safari now & enjoy your vacation a lot.